Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Purikura☆


Purikura (Print Club)
Today, I want to introduce a really cool&cute photo item. It is "Purikura", an abbreviation of " Print Club". We can decorate our pictures by ourselves quite easily, like setting frames, or even writing down some letters on the pictures. Actually, it could also whiten our face, so we all look more like " white-beauty". We can also chose the skin color whatever we want. So "Purikura" is still taking us ( most are young students) by storm.

Actually, I hadn't got to know " Purikura" till I came to Japan. And when i saw my classmates in Junior school showed their Purikura books as their photo albums, i was quite intrigued. Girls like taking Purikura more than ordinary photos because it is more amusing. With " Purikura", we all look prettier and brighter.(-:

Purikura is not only popular among Japaense girls, but also Chinese! Last time, I went back to China and took these Purikura photos in there. Although it has a little difference between Japan and China, both of them are SO Cute!! It is a lot of fun to take " Purikura". To tell you what, in China, we call Purikura " DaTouTie", which means " Big Head Seal". Doesn't it sound cute too?

By the way, I have uploaded more pics in "my photos". I've taken loads of " DaTouTie" with my cousin in China. So, you guys, have a see~~^^

1 comment:

dave n said...

Your pictures are quite fun to see (-; xx