Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday, September 30, 2005


Hi! I haven't blogged for a long time.
I just have moved to Tokyo to restart my campus life since September 19.
So long no see my uni and friends! Everything seemed so fresh to me. People in urban city Tokyo remains restless and rushes to trains every day. And the street is still crowded with the walking students towards campus. One thing changed is I started cycling to school instead of on foot. Good exercise for me.
Anyway, I have come back to school again! And I am supposed to study much harder to get 4 credits in minimum. I will try my best to turn third year with my friends together. Since I have to do a huge amount of crazy reports and some other assignment, it is subtle if i could keep on blogging regularly. But I will try..as far as there is anything new happen to me.
See ya~~

No comments: