Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I have always had a feeling to update my blog and thought I could not fail to do it even though I restart my campus life in Tokyo. I was totally wrong, however, I found it really tough to make both my hobbies and homework compatiable. The life style here is rush and hasty.

But for my mom, I couldn't have been doing so well. This time, she came alone with me apart from her lovely husband, well, my dad. They were too worried about me to let me live alone in Tokyo. So they've decided to send my mom to cook for me. It's a shame because it comes of age I take care of myself as an adult. I'm turing 20 year old as soon as December comes. I know they just love me too much.

This Wednesday, I went to a hospital in Tokyo as a new ourpatient. My new doctor was an old lady, brilliant and sophiscated. After checking my medical history and last data, she suggested me keep on watching any symtoms on my body as ever. I asked her if I could continue my club activity, she just told me to rethink of it carefully. I comprehend what she wants to imply me that my physical condition has got a big change that needs paying attention to in my whole life. you know what, what the doctor says to their patients is the last reassuring word in the world.

2 comments:

dave n said...

I am sending my thoughts for you, to stay healthy (-: And don't be uncomfortable about your mum cooking for you sometimes, it is not a big thing, so you can enjoy it. You will not lose any of your independence for that. (-: xxx

mikilan said...

Thanks for your word, Dave.I appreciate everything my parents have done for me. I should treasure them. :-)I just don't want them to be too worried about me.