Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Say Hello Again~~~

It's been SO long time not posting on here.
It might because I have been keeping diary on MIXI, Japansese community just like My Space.
Well, I would try to keep on blogging here. MIXI is good space to share information or daily funny things with friends. However, I'm not sure that is the best place to just put your true feelings on. Sometimes, I just feel not in mood telling every real friends what exactly happened to me. It might make them surprised, or sad or else.
I had been attempted to transmit the happiest and most excited things to everybody. But I find it hard to act as bright as you wanted to be. Actually, I'm the last person to share negative parts to all my friends.

Oh, by the way, I've received a job offer from softbank, a mobile & telecommunication company since this Aprill. Before that, I had been doing a "job hunting", filling application, interviewed several times. Although it wasn't always going smoothly all the time, I was able to enjoy myself by meeting my best friends, having a girl talk which had nothign to do with job.:-) It helped me out a lot and soothed me very much.

Anyway, I would like to appreciate everybody who share the expensive time with me. The hardest time I had, ( being hospitalized, heartbroken, etc), and of course the happiest time ( recovering succussfly, coming back to school etc). Thank you very much!Because of you, I am the happiest girl in the world. I LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :-)I'm living with my mom in a cozy apartment in Tokyo. So don't worry about me. I'm GENKI!

Okay, I will stop writing here. Tomorrow I am going to hospital to have a regular doctor check. See you guys soon^^



Miki

2 comments:

dave n said...

Hi Miki dear, sorry I haven't replied to your mail from a long time ago. Please don't think it means anything, our friendship didn't change for me, and I will try to write to you soon. I send good wishes and hope you are okay, love dave xx

mikilan said...

Hi, Dave. Nice hearing from you again~~~:-)It seems you are busy chatting with your friends. How are you? I wish you happy every day.