Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday, October25th. 2004

Hello! Today I have another news to tell everybody. I went to Fuchinobe theater and saw "Vanhelsing"! It seemed it was the last day that this film would be on air today, so I decided to go to the theater with my friend in the third period. In order to see the film, I bothered to skip the class in the third period.(^_^;) Hehe. But anyway, "Vanhelsing "
deserved it. It was actually worth while making time to see the film. At least, it IS in my case.

Here, I want to introduce the main st0ry of " Vanhelsing" in brief. It is the story about terrific war between manster hunter Vanhelsing and the vampires led by Dracula. Hugh Jackman's marvelous performance and the dynamic scenes are all the great points to check. The best finction movie will definitely make you feel excited!

Well, I am looking forward to hearing from eveyone who have seen this film. And please tell me how you feel about it. Thank you!

No comments: