Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday,October 23rd, 2004

This morning, as usual as I do in Saturday, I got up early at 6:30am for my Japanese Archery club. In our University, we don't have a Kyudo Dojo, so you can image how inconvenient it is. But anyway, we get totaly used to this way. Even though we are to pay money for the ticket.

Here, I want to introduce a REALLY INTERESTING book to all of you people. It's the novel with the tytle " Trinity Blood" It's the story about the battle between humanbeings and vampires! The hero of this story, however, himself is a vampire that suck vampire's blood. That's quite beyond the imagination. People who get interested in this can click the URL I offer. You can see the beautiful pictures of the heros and the characters in this story. The pictures are in the Banken category.

http://babu.jp/~cross/top.htm

No comments: