Friday, November 19, 2004

About my part time job\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

Hello everyone! How did you spend your day on Tuesday? I did my part time job at a factory again. This time, I was mainly putting together celluar phones as the last job. This time, it was much easier and not that tiring compared to the last time.

In the moring on Tuesday, I got up in 6 o'clock and left home for the office in 6:40! I thought I was the last person to be an early bird, but in case it was a job with responsibility, I had to keep my appointment. I was first told to wait at the office from 7 to 10 in order to go to the facotory instead of people those who are absent. While I was reading " Umibe No Kafuka" by Murakami Haruki , I was nervous because I couldn't help wondering if i would be called next time. So i wan't completely able to put all my concentration on reading the novel. And at last, I was told to go to the factory at once..Although I had thought to go back home in 10 and sleep again. (ーー;)

However I knew I had no time to worry too much, all i had to do is to concentrate and finish my job. When i arrived at the site, I was surprised that almost all the workers were so young, not that older than us. The girls did everything briskly and the girl who was as young as me also had a good leadership ability. I respected her in that and I realized that Experience tells everything. It makes no different if you are older or younger. It is important to learn some things that you could never do in the campus. This Tuesday, I saw how people worked efficiently and figured out what is the real "Syakaijin". It is always with our responsibility. And what we can do from now on is to find our own way to prepare to be a Syakaijin. That's more important than just earning money, at least I think.



No comments: