Thursday, November 18, 2004

Feel Like An Idol☆ミ

Last Tuesday, I went back home from school earlier than ever because I had an appointment with the manager of dormitory in which I live. A few days ago, I was asked to come back by 6:00pm to have an interview in dormitory. Since I hadn't been informed much about that stuff, I was kind of excited and interested.

After I come back to the dormitory, I saw two men in black suits waiting for us. Yes, I was to be interviewed about the life about student dormi with the other girl. At first, I thought it would be finished if interview was done, but later I foud out that the main purpose is to advertise the dormitory and put new introduction in homepage of dormi for the new comers next year. Therefore, we were required to be the models of the dormi, then was taken lots of photos that would be uploaded in the website. We were asked to smile happily and do some seems-like natural pose, which I think it would look more unnatural. Hehe. What confused us is when they asked us to read a magazine together and have a look at camera. You know, it sounded quite impossible because we can't concentrate on two things at once!

Anyway, we had an interesting experience and had a fun exactly. That day, it made me feel as if I was an idol and an Actress! :-)

No comments: