Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Howl's moving castle


Howl's moving castle
Originally uploaded by mikifu.
Last weekend, I went to Fuchinobe theater to see Howl's moving Castle. It was great.

People going see this are almost with family. Of course it included children and little BABIES!! Young parents made themself busy with gathering the cusion on the seat so that little babies could have a view of movie. That was quite interesting to me. Howl is really popular among wild age zone.

Kimutaku's voice was also really charming. He actually did very well in playing Howl. I was satisfied with that.

So what do you feel about this movie? Did you see it already? Tell me your feelings about this movie~

1 comment:

Takeshi said...

Thank you for your visitting my blog!!
As I haven't seen "Howl" yet, I want to see it!!
I love Hayao Miyazaki's movies,for example, "Majo no takkyubin","Tenku no shiro rapyuta",and so on.
Please come to my blog again!