Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fresh Strawberry


050510_182603_M
Originally uploaded by mikifu.

At 6pm, I was asked by neighborhood whether I would like to go to pick some strawberries with them together. Of course the answer was " Sure"! I LOVE STRAWBERRY!

We got to the field after driving for approximately 15 minutes. The place we had arrived was completely country. All we could see from around was hills surrounding us. The air was fresh and the fields was really wide. I wonder how they've got such a good land. Because you know what, land in this small country is really precious and expensive! I have always wished for a land so that I could live in a country cultivating or planting some fruits and vegetables when I get old. An Utopia completely belonging to me. How wonderful if this dream would come true one day~:-)

3 comments:

dave n said...

Hi Miki, I am a person looking for friends and penfriends around the world also. I like your blog, it has lots of interesting topics and pictures to see. You seem like a really nice person, I hope we can speak more.
dave (-: xx

mikilan said...

Hi, Dave. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hehe, your photo is so interesting too!:-)I have been to England once, and I love English people and its literature a lot. I am major at English Literature, so I am really interested in English culture. I'm looking forward to hearing from you again~~

dave n said...

I like stories too. I prefer to see them as films, rather than as books.

A lot of people say films reduce our imagination, and books increase it.

But I believe our imagination is capable of much more, when it can begin from something as visual and real as a film, rather than only our own imagination.

Also, stories reach more people as film.

As a teenager I read a lot, but I couldn't find many stories I liked. And I would finish them in days. The only books I read now are non-fiction (learning books).

see you soon xx dave (-: