Friday, May 27, 2005

New things I have started recently..


100_0089
Originally uploaded by mikifu.

I haven't blogged for several days because I have been restless for these days.

I have started to attend a driving school since this week. To tell the truth, I had never dreamed of this and I had always expected I would have been spending all the time reading or seeing films at home. Something do happen without your expecting. Honestly, I was pleased at this happening though first time I heard about it, I was totally astonished.

Since the day I applied to the driving school, I have never failed to join the classes and have a practice driving lessons. All I have found out was that driving was never that simple thing and getting a drive license demand your infinite patience and constant efforts. I am the last person who is good at practice though I might be better at theory. For me, memorizing a lot of English idioms or knowledges at books doesn't bother me at all, but in case of practice, I would always be confused. Driving is SO difficult for me though it is absolutely interesting.

At last, I could take a break in this weekend. I would try to take more photos when I have a walk outside. The picture of the white and black cat was taken by me a few days ago. She seemed to be a little annoyed when hearing sound of shutter being disturbed.

No comments: