Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday, May 8, 2005

Watching Videos

Time comes to 8 o'clock in the morning, I got up and ready for a walk. The road I am going to is flanked with green trees and colorful flowers. The CD I was listening to is Usher's <> album. I like to do everything with songs whenever I am having a walk, hanging out or folding the washing and etc. Sometimes i would even dance or hum with the music together. Music soothes me a lot.

11am, mom went out for her job. And just then, I got a call from my friend asking me to eat Chinese meat dumpling at his home. Some of my friend they are good at cooking and making delicious chinese cuisine. I was a little hesitated whether to go or not because I had already planed what to do today. Besides, he has just got married lately, it deserved to think something sensible. Although I know his wife very well but I still don't feel really comfortable when being with them alone. It is just sort of awkawrd. But one the other hand, Gyoza is one of my favorite food and whatever, it is no better than have a lunch without self cooking! Therefore, I decided to go promising to be there at 12.

12am, reaching at their home, having meat dumpling together. Yummy!! The taste was over my expectation actually! After finishing the lunch, we saw <Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban> at home theather. I missed seeing it at theater, so this time I saw it I was totally moved. I would read the book again. Seems so interesting!!<Kung Fu Hustle> is also an interesting movie directed by Chow Xinchi, a famous HongKong comedy actor. Really excited. His movies always teach people not to give up your dreams and never forget your pure heart. Too right!!

Mother's Day

Today May 8 is mother's day in Japan. It's a day our daughters say thanks to their mothers. Arigato, Okaasan!! ( Thanks a lot, mom! I appreciate you!) Also we bought some gifts for our mothers. So am I. This morning, I gave her a blue christal bracelet I had bought for her on the other day. She looked astonished to get present from me because I had never done this thing before. But I know she was happy. All I want to say to her is "Mom, you helped me a lot. I love you~!"

No comments: