Friday, June 24, 2005

My Car


050623_184601_M
Originally uploaded by mikifu.

Strictly speaking, it is my mom's car.

And,it was I that backed this car up into a parking place in the hospital! You know what, it is a quite hard job for a new driver. I have learned how to back a car when I was attending the driving school. I was easily able to clear it at the school, but in real life, it is much more difficult and different than what I have learned. It all depends on your feelings that decided what direction you make your car into. I falied several times but at last, I made it! And I have done it alone!

So look at the position my car was in. Isn't it quite excellet though it is far from perfect? Hehe, but I will try harder from now on.:-)It was quite exciting cuz there were a lot of any other cars. I had to pay my whole attention not to crush on the others. Nervous but so thrilling!!

2 comments:

dave n said...

wow! That is perfect, it looks equally spaced on each side to me. Are you a perfectionist too? (-: xx

mikilan said...

Hi, Dave.
Maybe you are right, I would be a perfectionist as you said. But that doesn't mean I am always nervous or what. Most of the time, i am an easy going person.:-) I am just a sort of strict to myself~