Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wednesday, June 29, 2005


102_0207
Originally uploaded by mikifu.

At 10 this morning, I drove to my dad's factory with the company of dad and one of his employees.

This was the first time I drove my dad's car. Before that, I have only driven my mom's car, the violet one. Dad's car is white and much bigger than mom's, so I thought it must be quite difficult to handle and the handlebar must be heavy. However, despite of my expecation, the handlebar of dad's car was LIGHT and EASY to move whole body!! No matter when I corner or turn right or left, all the operations were so SMOOTH and Simple! I felt SO GOOD when I drove this car that I would sometimes speed up too much ( over 60km/h):0)until be pointed out by my dad. Whew, I think I should be careful. :-) But I can deny that i began to love driving day by day. Driving is fantastic!!

At last, we arrived at the crane shed. There parked many cranes at the field, and I was able to see my dad operate the crane by my own eyes! I have never seen how my dad and his employees work, so I was sort of moved when I see my dad move the huge crane life a iron plate. Seemed so intersting and cool!

Well, tomorrow I am to be driving my dad's car again to another place. I am looking forward to it♪

No comments: