Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday, June 22, 2005


This Monday (6/20), it became an unforgetable day for me.
I have successfully passed the exam and got my own driver's license on the day!
It was an examination in the subjects of study that has 100 questions. Only the students who get correct answers more than 90 points can pass.
The place we got the exam was surrounded by the mountains and beautiful nature.
The parking area there was large and could afford a number of cars.
It was far away from the central city we live, so I have a friend of mine drive me there.
The day, I went to take the exam with Lee and his wife.
Lee completed his study in driving school a few days earlier than me and it was such an funny thing that we were to get the driver's liscenses at the totally same day!
He has once falied to the exam.
And this Monday, we happened to take the exam and both of us passed it together!
Afterward, I know his wife was sort of worried because if one of us failed or passed would be such an embarrasing thing.
But well, fortunately, we all cleared the exam and got our liscenses!
Nothing better than that, right?:-)

Currently, I am driving my mom's car and taking ourselves to see my dad in the hospital everyday. Proper speed, and safe driving~~♪

3 comments:

dave n said...

Well done Miki, I know you are really happy about it. You can have more freedom now you can drive. I was waiting for your good news (-: I hope your dad gets better soon and can leave hospital. And then maybe you can drive him for checkups, and see your doctor (-;

Thanks for your comment, but don't worry about me. I am always confused and trying new ways forward xxx

Anthropax said...

Good job! I only passed a few months ago. It's rather cool being able to drive, if a bit frightening. Have you tried driving on your own yet? I only went on a duel carrigeway (like a small moterway) today for the first time - I was so worried that I'd do something wrong! Well done!

mikilan said...

Hi,anthropax. I am driving everyday with my mom sitting next to me. It seems it needs a few days that I could drive completely alone. I will do my best.