Tuesday, December 07, 2004

800 arrows in two months!!

Hello guys. How is everyone doing these days? Last Sunday, it was INCREDIBLY HOT, and the highest temperature was 28C!! I can't believe it! It is winter now!! No doubt that GLOBAL WARMING is proceeding day by day. But it is winter after all. The day time is warm and when it gets dark it get chily. So people should take coats or wear warm for it.☆

Well, let's return to the main topic this time. Maybe some people already know that I am in Kyudo club? We practice Kyudo very hard twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday. Except the regular practice, we would usually go to routine sport centers together to play Kyudo. So it is not difficult to have a chance to see us with two meters high archery in the campus. Actually TODAY I have brought my own archery to the school~=

As we are to have two months holiday, we would not have played Kyudo in the club since next week. It's good to have a long vacation...BUT!! The leader of our club has made an goal to all of the members! That is to shoot 800 arrows during the holiday!! You know, Kyudo is an martial art that need physical strength. We normally only shoot 4 arrows in one Tachi ( stand). And 800 means we should do 200 tachi in total!! Our seniors said it was never a big deal and that it was no more than a piece of cake!! But to us, freshman, it is NEVER that easy!! Just last Sunday, I went to the Dojyo and was playing Kyudo for over 8 hours. However, I was only able to shoot 65 arrows on that day..(>~<) What is more, we have to pay 200 yen in every two or three hours..it is not free..which means if i don't work dead harder, i would come to use enormous amount of money!!

Um,,this time i got a little excited...sorry. But it never changes my mind that I still LOVE KYUDO!! Well, ehen,, I will go to practice Kyudo after finishing 4 period!! For my fairly Kyudo~~Forever~~♪Cheers!!☆☆☆


No comments: