Sunday, December 12, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me~~♪

Friday, December 10th was my birthday! I am 19 year-old now! It was also the day I said farewell to 18~~Ah, now I feel so complicated. What on earth did I do last year? What did 18 year-old mean for me? And how should I spend my 19? The age of 19 is the last year as an teenager. I am not ready to be an adult yet. (^_^;)

By the way, today, it was a great day for me. On saturday, i went to Kyudo club and practiced hard as usual. And when I finished the club, i was called to come to the circle of all my fellow peers, then at sudden the applause was occured. Happy Birthday to Miki!!♪ They cheered all together! I was surprised because I never thought I would have so many people celebrate my birthday. I felt extremely happy and moved. Today it was the last day of our regular practice in 2004. And it absolutely became one of my most unforgettable day~♪ I want to say to everyone that Thank You All A Lot!

Christmas is coming up soon. I haven't decided how to spend it yet. I am thinking of going see Howl's moving castle again with my peers in Kyudo club, or coming back to my hometown Okayama spend time with my parents~I have a few choices♪So what is everyone's plan of X'mas?


No comments: