Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday, July 11, 2005


It was still raining today. But unlike the other day, it was just light rain.
Because of these rainy days, it saved us lots of times watering the flowers in the garden. it hadn't rained for a long time, so at a moment , people used to be worried what if the hot weather still keep on and drought. Fortunately, we had rain fall at last!

This afternoon, mom and I went to play golf on foot. At first, I had no plan on today and thougt I would just spend most of time seeing some videos at home. Later, mom suggested me to give a call to one of our common friends to take me to some place. I obeyed though I didn't feel like doing this in my heart. We had seen each other just a few days ago, and I was reluctant to call him out so arbitrarily. He was working and working almost all of the week, and only have a holiday on Monday. I didn't want to waste his precious time especially since he was married. In the past, I would feel easy to ask him out without any restraints. But now I can't. It is exactly a difficult problem. I just need a friend to go out with me, but only to find all of them are so busy with their every job or things were just changed uncounsciously. We had compltely different time, there seem no time to share between us.

So what I had said on phone was just hello and how're you doing, and some words like " have a nice holiday and see you later" after all. Mom looked at me suspiciously and asked why I didn't
just ask them ( them means my friend and his wife). All I could answer was that I just feel like more at home and no more than that. How did we think of playing golf, it was simply because mom and I were both bored in fact. Chances are she had nothing to do today either, we decided to walk to a golf club. The club was truely close from our home, only took 15 minutes on foot. I was kind of surprised to see there were so many people there on weekday. I hadn't played golf since i moved to Tokyo. So everything was so Fresh to me. Mom and I both had a good time. One thing is true is that when you feel bored or lonely, you can try to do something new or that you haven't done for a long time. Learning to change our mood is really important.

Tomorrow we are playing golf again, according to my mom. I was happy to hear that.(-:

2 comments:

dave n said...

Sometimes I am tired after working, and I don't go online. But I try to use msn as much as I can. (I don't like to go to sleep without finding a friend to speak with first) (-:

If you would like to chat or email me, you are welcome to, whenever you want. We can be bored together, instead of by ourselves (-: xxx

mikilan said...

Thanks, Dave. You are so kind.(-: Sometimes I just can't help myself thinking in such a negative way. I always wantto be positive and try to be this way, but sometimes, I just find that I can't. You are right, I should try to talk to some friends just like you.