Friday, July 01, 2005

Thursday, June 30. 2005


Today, I drove to the hospital just to see Dr. H. We need him to fill up some applications about my illness. As I heard I'd got this job as a " driver", I couldn't help feeling my face lit up. A great excuse to see my doctor! There is no reason I am not making the most of it. :-) First, it could help me improve my driving, second is..hehe, you shall get it, right? :-)

The ward is on the 7th floor, and I have not been there for about a month. As hearing the bell ring, we caught a familiar sight. The nurses and doctors I know well were all in there! What made me happier was that Miss Kana was at the ward too at the moment! She is one of my favorate nurses and what is more, she plays KYUDO ( Japanese Archery) as well!! While I had been hospitalized, I used to ask her some advices about Kyudo. She's really good at it. I like her the best not only for her gentleness but also her sweet face. She is small and cute just like ordinary Japanese girls. Sweet but strong. That's what she impressed and me the most.

At last, Dr. H was showing up. According to the head nurse ( she is also a cute old lady), Dr. H had just had a meeting with his patient. So it took a little time. But that's okay because we were able to see him after all. He looked good and happy to see me and my mom. We stared at each other trying to find as many topics as we could though we have so many things to talk about. But other people's watching us, there is time. This time, I didn't wear a hat so that he and other staffs could all see my hair. These days, my hair has fell out because of the medicine I had drunk before. My old hair has almost fell out. And the newest hair is growing up day by day. They are tiny but exactly growing well just like a new-born baby's. I should say I was a lucky one because my old hair isn't all fell out, some are still alive. So I was able to avoid the worst situation that I would probably lose all of my hair.:-) Although now I am just like a little boy because of my latst "hairstyle". Some people who has no idea about my illness, would just think I have just have a most fasionable " hairstyle" as dread hot summer's coming. But people who has known me for a long time is also easily able to find out. Anyway, my hairstyle looks natural, that's a big relief to me. Thanks god. ♪

PS: Honest speaking, I had hesitated to show Dr. H my hair for a while. I just cared about what he would think of my hair. If he was simply a doctor, and I was a patient, I would not have worried about it at all. But given that he is a person I'm crushing on, that is a big deal. I just wanted to show me to him as a beautiful girl. After being told by my mom later, the head nurse had whisperd to my mom that I and Dr. H looked like we were lovers when she looked at us! Hehe, see, she knows everything~anyway, I am happy to hear that~:-) Not bad at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

みきちゃん、久しぶりです☆☆みおだよ~◎”

なんだか久しぶりに見るみきちゃんが懐かしくて思わず涙。。。

しかも日記、みきちゃんの言葉ってなんだか不思議な力があって、すっごく心に染みるんだよね。まだ病院に行ってるってことなので、ちょっと心配したけれど(ごめんね、実は病気については何も知らないんだ…)でも、前向きで素直なみきちゃんに心をうたれつつ、私も頑張ろうって思えました☆

いつか私のブログも見てもらいたいなv
あと、もしみきちゃんさえ良かったら、私のページでここを紹介したいんだけど…どうかな?ケータイの方にメールして貰えると助かります@^-^@

でわ②また、ちょくちょく遊びに来ますね◎”

PS:車うらやましい!!