Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday, April 4th, 2005

News in the World

There were exactly many things happened today.

First, surfing the internet, the headline of Pope John Paul Ⅱ dead at84 was first jumping up in front of me. I have heard he was in coma just the day before yesterday, so I was quite surprised to hear he passed away so soon!! It's a bitter news for all Catholic prayers in the world.

It didn't occur to me that "Blog" has taken Japan by storm untill I found this word in every site, like Yahoo and Hotmail. I tried reading the so-called "most being read" blogs realizing what make them so attractive to so many people. They seem to have same points in common. First at all, the bloggers always write in really witty way. What I found interesting is they depicted every talks, making like a dialogue. At the moment, I always wondered how could they remember every words they had in conversation! Second, its topic is full of entertainment. The bloggers deal the topics peole are concerned about. They take up some topics that eveybody knows and is interested in. They didn't bother to exposing themselves to us. For example, a housewife blogger would dare to tell us her family construction and every most natural family drama.
Last, and the most determining element, is the name of their blogs are quite unique. We tend to turn our attention to something unique or outstanding. The name of it always decides everything. I read the blogs because they have funny title, as Nikuman woman and etc. :0) Some titles that are not that tame and formal make me feel easy to close.

Well, turn to another page.

Today, my cousin Yukun came to my home. I haven't seen him for a while and he was getting taller thatn I had imagined. As a high grade elementary students, he is kind of taller boy. Is it beause of his club activity, valleyball? He plays well and has to jump really high. But, that doesn't matter. After all, he is always a little boy to me~~♪ He helped my mom clean the study room of me all a day. Wonder what I was doing when they are busywith walking around putting things aside? I was fixing my eyes on the screen of my note PC!! Don't blame me for not helping them. I did OFFER, but tragedly, I was REFUSED as soon as I just opened my mouth by Ran for fear of getting infection. Oh, my god. This beautiful woman is worried TOO MUCH LA!!! I cAn no longer bear that!!Gosh!





1 comment:

dave n said...

Another reason why people might read your blog, is simply because they like you (-: xx