Friday, April 01, 2005

Obachan in the same room♥


050401_110500_M
Originally uploaded by mikifu.


These two photos qre the one with people I got along with in the hospital.

The little young girl in black is Yoko and the Obachan is my roommate. I took these pictures today before I leave the hospital.

As to Yoko, I got to know her just before a week. She was hospitalized just for a really short time. So today is the day both she and me left the hospital. It is a coincident, isn't it? Although we don't live together so long, but it makes no difficulty we became friends. You see she so small, but you won't even realize she is as old as me! We are both 19 years old! It might be impolite to say that when I first see her, i thought she was no more than a elementary school student because she looks so YOUNG!! But after I have a talk with her, I find she is much bigger than what she looks like! She is stronger than me in thought, mind status. From her, I learned how to think positively whenever what happening will occur to you.

Speaking of Obachan, she is a really sociable person. So I feel no trouble talking to her. What I remember clearly is at the night that Japan vs Bahrain soccer match that we fixed eyes on TV hurrahing " Great" when we saw Japan team finally made a historic point kicking ball into the gate! There is no age barrier between she and me.

Because of them, I was able to relax myself and have a good time. Nobody wants to be sick or even hospitalized, but making friends is also good way for your comfortable(?) hospital life.

No comments: