Sunday, April 03, 2005

♡Sunday, April 3rd, 2005♡

Getting used to the life in the hospital, I keep a rule to go to bed at 10pm and awake myself at 8 am even after I come back to my home.

However, only this morning, when I waked up looking around and was surprised to find it was half past 10 already! For a little while, i can't believe my eyes because I went to bed quite early last night. How come I would sleep so deeply and get up so late!!?? It's so soon for me to get back my real life. My anxiety about the later life seems not that difficult as I was worried before.

Unlike yesterday, I was allowed to go shopping with my mom. We drove to our usual boutique and enjoyed selective buying. It is long time no buying new clothes so we buy a lot of pretty clothes. I can see the clerk was smiling counting. Ran ( the name of my mom) frowned moaning money has flied~:-) That's no help cuz shopping is just like that~~♬ 30.000Yen for shopping and 8,000 Yen for Yakiniku a day, all that on my mom's treat! That's quite pain if I was on her shoes!! Unbelievable amount la~~~!! \(IoI)/ No wonder she is quite shocked when noticing the new clothes we wear are done by strong smell of smoke of Yakiniku!! Grinning.

What is different completely from before is the way my parents treat me. They seem too worried about my health as to pay attention to any movement of me. Especially Ran, getting to know my physical strength is not like before at least in current situation, extensively care about the whole thing around me too much. For example, my dad is chance to get cough, so he is prohibited to come too near to me. Wow, he is so pitty though that partly owes to me. Hahaha. But well, as a daughter, I feel anxious not little if dad won't get too cold at night because he is told to sleep at another bed away from us alone. All I can do is hope pollen season go away la~~(T-T) Just take care, people.

New term is started. Students are getting busy and active again. Wish you have a happy new term and don't work TOO HARD!! Something trouble you would be everywhere, but you guys just be yourself~~!! Make your time♩--Sincere wish from my♡ heart♡





No comments: