Saturday, April 23, 2005

Shopping in the mall

I wanted to blog what I did yesterday last night, but I gave up and decided to write it today because it is not good at my health to work too late. Sometimes, I have always wanted to finish one thing in one day, but now I know, it's more important to take it easy. Overwork would tell on our health!

Well, yesterday, I was really busy around. Watering the flowers in the garden at morning, going shopping with my mom at night. This is a life I may have longed for in my heart since I had been hospitalized. Simple, but sort of to my heart's content.One thing was different yesterday is we ( my mom and I) WALkED back to our home after finishing shopping. Usually, we would DRIVE to somewhere, but this time, we walked for exercise. I know it was all for my rehabilitation. Of course I was pleased at Ran's suggestion because I don't want to miss any chance to recover as soon as possible.

Okayama is a good place for people to live and relax because it is not as crowding as urban, Tokyo. Most of people here are easy going and kind. I was able to enjoy seeing high school students pedal their bicycles on their way home from school. In Tokyo, it is hardly to see because our most common transportation is train or subway. It doesn't seem to me that students would ride to their school. At least, I hadn't had a chance to have a look at this or more properly speaking, I DIDN'T bother myself to see this. I had been too busy with myself to notice them when in Tokyo. It is irreversible fact that I would have lost my heart because I had always been busy with my campus life and club. I had thought I would soon get used to it and both of schoolwork and club would be compatible since I had started to get my own place in Tokyo. But now I know I was totally wrong. I wasn't that strong as I had believed. This time, i got illness, and undoubtly, I DID lose my parents' faith on me. I have let them down so much. I am totally sorry for them and I think i have to take responsibility to them. What I have to do from now on?? Well, needless to say, learning to cook by myself and whole housework la! I never want to break the hearts of people I love again because of my selfish and childish. I would try my best to prove that I have learned so much from this lesson.So, please believe me, that I love you so much.

No comments: