Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wednesday, April 20th, 2005


Distinction...

Today, I and Ran drove to Okadai hospital to have a check at 1:30pm.
The weather was rainy but that didn't influence our high tension at all. We are going to see Dr. H today! We haven't seen him for 20 days since my day out of hospital. It was exciting and full of expectation.

One thing out of our anticipation was that both of us forgot it was also a day I must take a blood sample!! I haven't had any preparation for that so I was nervous when being reminded of that by a receptionist. Fortunately, I didn't feel much pain because it got succuss at only one time. Because before when they got failed, I had to suffer horror wondering when on earth they would find my blood vessel properly. :-)

Although it took some time due to several mistakes, it was okay for me at all. I have already got used to it. Being awaited make no difference to me. Today we have another really important job. To go and see Dr. H!! Hence, I and Ran went to the ward as soon as things finished. Dr. H looked thinner than we had expected. He was working with his head down on the staff station so hard as not to notice I and Ran was standing in front of him. He seemed a little alarmed when he saw us. But shortly he gave us a comfortable smile and begain to explain some datas of blood test for us. I was greatly happy to see him but at the same time, I felt a little disappointed because we were unable to talk to each other as long as before we did when I had been hospitalized. Other staffs were looking and he had to work hard. He couldn't spare that much time to chat with us and that was the truth both Ran and I know exactly though we are SO HAPPY to see each other. I would like to see him outside of hospital but there seems we don't have that chance so far. He is a doctor, and I, one day have to leave for Tokyo to restart my campus life. Nothing should happen to us though we think of each other so much. I even don't know his phone number though I had dare passed him mine. Actually, I don't know about him at all. His age, life style, and anything private. I must have been a dreamer, wondering someday we would have a talk in a cafeteria. I thought we had a good time in the hospital, but once it passed, we owned nothing in our hands. All the things seemed so unrealistic for me. A long long happy dream..What I ought to do from now on is say goodbye to it and PRACTICE myself! Be more thoughtful and nice enough to get a man I love's heart. Ganbare!!!

No comments: