Monday, March 14, 2005

Baghdad Burning < Japanese version>


Baghdad Burning
Originally uploaded by mikifu.


I happened to find this book on the internet. This book is about a blog which is written by a Iraqi woman. It tells us the mundane fact of Iraq after the War. I was totally shocked when I read it because I can feel her anger, sadness, and despair against against the interim governing council ("the puppet government") and Bush and his administration.

After reading her daily blog, I have changed my thought toward Iraq and also, of course American government. Only the people in war place know the tragedy and fact of what they are put in. Some foreign media tend to report in their favor. Something that is not so favorable for them is deleted or edited. And such media are always effected by their nation government. NHK ( Japanese nation broadcasting) 's editing chaos is a good example for that. We have a right to know the truth and what is really happened in the world.

I am still keeping reading Riverbend's ( the girl's nickname) blog. It is hard for me because I feel my heart is broken whenever I read it. There are so many things that I don't know but that we should all know as a member of this earth. What should I do for them? I ask myself in my heart. Ah, i'm sad now...really...

Riverbend's blog URL.

http://www.riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: