Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday, March 23th,2005


March, 23th,2005
Originally uploaded by mikifu.


Wednesday has finally come today! I woke up feeling my heart beat for excitement because today I am seeing my two good friends I haven't seen for a long time.

At 2:30pm, I got an e-mail from Rakdy( the left girl on the picture) that she and Kiyomi ( the girl on the right) had arrived at the hospital. When they appeared in front of me kind of sudden, I was amazed because I was brushing my teeth just then. At that time, the other roommates are just have their rest, I took them to the cafeteria where I am always having breakfast.

Time changes everything. Rakdy and Kiyomi all look prettier and younger then before. And they seem happy to see I am looking better. I felt sorry for them when I knew I had made them worry for me so much. Rakdy and Kiyomi showed me some pictures taken in Hiroshima, famously as Genbaku. I always envy them for visiting so many famous spots in Japan. But I am much relieved because it means they are able to enjoy themself in Japan.

After enjoying chatting for about two hours, we take some pictures when we leave. I won't forget this day ever. I appreciate them for bothering themself to see me from so far. Today it is the happiest day for me!

No comments: