Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday, 16th, 2005 ж Sunnyж

This morning, my blood was taken for sample and I realized a truth that once you get accustomed to something, you won't be feared. What I want to say is i completely got used to blood test and I felt no pain for that. I can hardly recall the days when I was too nervous and frightened to sleep well a few minutes before blood taking. Once you get used to, you fear nothing.

Today I accomplished one great goal. I had a good company with the other three patients. As I had mentioned on last post, I was the youngest one in the room and I thought it hard to communicate with them. However, for a blessiong chance, we had a real good mood and talked about each other's state of disease. We shared some feeling in common.

Besides, there are two happening made me happy.

One is that the needle on my neck for dip infusion was finally pulled out today because blood test proved virus was completely out of my body. Whatever, the doctor I like very much promised me. I was happy today because I could spend time with him longer than ever.

The other is that I was allowed to go out of hospital in a day! It is the first time I got this permission. So tomorrow I am planning to change my celluar phone with my hands really touching them and decide which one to buy instead of choosing it on catalog. Even though I still feel exhausted more easily than healthy people, I am excited and looking forward to breath fresh air! I was being waited for this day too long. It gave me the confidence that I will be better soon and leave the hospital.

No comments: