Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday, March, 2005

Friday and Saturday are kind of special days for me.
They are the days that I can't see my doctor because he is away on business for two days. So instead of him, there is always another doctor comes to patient room and check my health condition. Although he is completely different type from my docotor, but I find he is also a interesting person. That's really a lucky thing for me.
But somehow, I know I feel most relaxed when I have a conversation with my docotor. When I talk with him, I am no doubt spending the most happy time. It's a good way for your health and I believe it will help me fight with the disease since the state of your mind decides everything.
That's all what I learned in the hospital.
Another thing I have learned in the hospital is the spirit of
coorporation.
Since I am never a cooporative person before, I had a hard time to live with completely strange patients in the same room. Besides, we are all in different age zone. The most of patients are all over 30 or 50 years old. Different value decides the life style here. They get up at 6 and go to bed at 9~10. Perfect regular life style!! Thanks to it, I come to get up at the same time unconsciously. As a minority and a youth, I feel obligation to behave correctly.
It's not a easy business but well, I think I will try since I never want to hear they grumble like " Oh, I can't stand the bad manner of the youth of today! I can't ever imagine it in our time!" and bla bla. Um, it's difficult..really.

No comments: