Monday, March 21, 2005

Thanks to my parents especially my mom☆


Thanks to my dad for fishing fresh fish for me almost everyday.

Thanks to my mom for taking these fish for my dinner time and tell her funny story to make me laugh and happy when I was knocked out down for every little thing.

Since I was down for a too sudden disease and hospitalized, my parents especially my mom never have failed to come to see me and take care of me. Thanks to them, I rarely feel lonely and was able to make dozens of friends with nurses and doctors. It is never forgetable for me that mom took care of me living with me in the same room for nearly one month while I was incredibly sick. She is the only person who is always beside with me and support me when bothe my body and mind are getting weak.

Luckily, the hard time has gone and right now, I was almost as healthy as common people. But for my parents, I would probably down completely. Thanks, dad and Mom! I love you~~

1 comment:

dave n said...

It is really appealing, the way that you are so open with your feelings.