Saturday, March 19, 2005

kindergarden in Okadai ver.2


kindergarden in Okada ver.2
Originally uploaded by mikifu.


The weather in Okayama is very changeable and unpredictable just like a baby.

It tends to be chilly in the morning and hot and humid in a daytime. And that makes me eager to go out and relax. The world outside seems much more attractive to me than usual. When on earth can I leave the hospital? If I am in the hospital longer than ever, I am afraid I would probably come to be a member of here completely and what is worse would not like to return to the reality once I used to live in. This thought leaves me annoyed and....irritated.

Well, I am not always worried, I have also truely happy experience these days. As getting a new cellular phone, chatting with the people I love and of course sleeping and etc. However here, I am going to tell a happening yesterday that bothered me quite much.

Since I was beside myself with joy of possessing my so-called high tech cellular phone, I was as foolish as to send to wrong address. I mean I have e-mailed to two different people. One is a friend of mine in my dormitory, (that's fine to me) but .. the other is a senior!! of mine in my club!!which made me to apologize twice..I was really paniked and ashamed at that. I think I ought to sit down thinking well before I act. Hehe.

Today I can't see Hana-chan ( my doctor's nickname) and I am boring.That's why I am writing diary or taking some pictures outside the window. And the upper pictures are kindergarden and field belong to Okadai. I envy these children for chatting and running as freely as could be. I nearly forget the days I devoted myself to Kyudo and campus life. Sadly, but it is true. Whatever, one thing I can confirm for myself is that no matter what would happen in the future, I never want to lose the friends I got in my club.

No comments: